Today, we are talking entryway decor – affordable entryway decor! I’m all for splurging on a good, foundational piece (a table, chest, etc) – but when it comes to the decor on it & around it, I don’t like to spend a ton of money because I love to switch it up & change things depending on the season or holiday. When it comes to a warm, inviting & beautiful entryway to any home, here are a few of my must-haves:
- Greenery // this will bring life to your entryway & a pop of color if you are a neutrals lover like me!
- Dimension // play with objects that different heights – this will fill the space better!
- Candles, Lights, Lanterns // I’m a sucker for ambiance, especially at night! This will cozy up & light up the space when the sun sets.
- Vases & Bowls // These will never go out of style! It fills surface space perfectly, and you can change out the floral/what’s in the bowls depending on the season.
- A Strong Focal Point // I love to always have the largest piece of decor in the center to even out the space. It can be a mirror, piece of art, wooden arch, etc!
- Keep It Clutter Free // This isn’t a place for keys, dog leashes, mail, etc – I like to keep that stuff hidden in cabinets or baskets! Keep your entryway piece or space clean and fresh as possible. After a long day, the clutter-free space will bring you peace!
*our wood media console is from pottery barn & is definitely more of a splurge – but I will link it here for y’all!
White & Black Welcome Sign w/ Hooks – $45
Whitewashed Pitcher – $46
White Wood Lantern – $36
Wood & Metal Arch – $49
Black Lantern – $49
Home Sweet Home Books – $34
Artificial Olive Bush in Grey Pot – $50
Handwoven Storage Basket – $99
Terra Cotta White Bowl – $49
Matte White Round Vase – $49
Oversized Wood Accent Tray – $38
Wood & Metal Grid Arch – $59
Oversized Driftwood Tray Candle – $88
Wooden “Home” Letters w/ Greenery Wreath – $26